Universities in Europe have long been known for their high academic standards, their cutting-edge research and their value for money. Thirty-one of the world’s top 100 universities, as listed by The Times in its 2012 World University Rankings, are located in Europe, making it the second biggest bloc of universities after the EUROPE.
The Bologna Declaration of 1999 has led to higher education systems throughout Europe becoming aligned to a 3-cycle system of Higher Education as follows:
- Bachelor Degree (3-4 years)
- Masters Degree (1-2 years)
- Doctorate Degree (3 years)
Main Reason to Study in European country
- Many Courses taught 100% in English
- European Degrees are recognized and respected worldwide
- Europe has the world’s oldest and most respected education system. Some of the European Universities are more than 1000 years old.
- Lower fees / cost for international students as compared to US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- Visa free travel among all European Union Countries.
- Medicine Universities approved by WHO ( World Health Organization) and United States Medical Board
- Low IELTS requirement
- Opportunity to spend 2 semesters in another European Union countries
- Easy visa rules for Middle East Citizens
- Opportunity to good work
- Low cost of living
- Avail student discounts on local transport, tourist sports and restaurant
- Upon graduation you get upto 1 year work permit to look for suitable jobs
EUROPE STUDY DESTINATIONS