Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the north-west, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the south-west, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and south-east, respectively.
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
MBBS in Ukraine can be studied in three types of universities like national universities, state and private universities. National universities have excellent infrastructure and modern research labs and they receive funds from the government of Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine at national universities can be done at affordable fees because, Ukrainian national universities offer less MBBS Fees in Ukraine for Indian students
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students require 50% in PCB for Open Category students and 40% for SC, ST, OBC students. As per the new notification from the Government of INDIA regarding eligibility those who want to study MBBS abroad after 1st June 2018 must qualify NEET.
Advantages of MBBS in Ukraine:
- Top Government universities in Ukrainewith vast infrastructures and state of the art facilities
- Universities with the track record of producing world class doctors and scientist since more than 200 years
- All the universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, USMLE, GMC.
- MBBS in Ukraine is taught in Full English medium
- 1000’s of Ukraine graduate doctors are practicing in India.
- Indian friendly country, one of the safest countries to live.
- Well furnished university hostels and many Canteens serve the local and Indian food.
- European culture & European standard of Education.
- Moderate climate all around the year.
- Low cost of living.
- Intake:MBBS in Ukraine has generally intake in SEPTEMBER / OCTOMBER
Course Duration: Course duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years (5.8 years)
- Step 1:Student should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Mark sheets to LEADS
- Step 2:After applying university takes 3-4 working days to issue the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued student should start making the documents ready required for VISA.
- Step 3:We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about 15 days.
- Step 4:Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. After filling, it takes 5 working days to get VISA.
- Step 5:We will decide the suitable date as per the student convenience and we will book the tickets in a group for Russia. Our representative will escort the Group from India to the University.