Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Since 1990 Students from India attracted towards study MBBS in RUSSIA because of its well equipped government universities & Low fees. 1000’s of doctors practicing in India who has done their MBBS from Russia since 25 years. Medical Universities in Russia is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) . Every year more than 3500 students choose Russia for their MBBS study because of its low fee and low cost of living. Many students who finished MBBS in Russia is now practicing in many European countries and America after doing PG from these respective counties. Students from Europe, Africa, Asia and America comes to Russia for MBBS (MD) because it’s highly qualifies faculties and advance techniques.
Quality Of Education:
The MBBS syllabus in Russia is full of practical knowledge and hands-on experience in a real-life situation. The top universities have the experience to teach MBBS course in Russia as long as 150 years! Studying at medical colleges in Russia for Indian students is a much better option as Indian private med schools lack practical experience and quality of education. Getting an MBBS degree in Russia from a top rated MBBS University in Russia with English taught course ensures a great medical career. MBBS in Russia in English is possible at few good and top Russian colleges for MBBS.
Why LEADS for Russia :
LEADS is not only involved in the admission of the students but also during the entire course duration LEADS serve its services to our students. We also arrange MCI coaching; look after the hostel arrangement and food arrangement of the student. LEADS through its local office in Russia helps the students to get settle down there.
In Russia there are 3 types of MBBS courses in various universities.
- Fully English taught MBBS courses in Russia (In very few Russian MBBS colleges).
- Fully Russian taught MBBS programs in Russia (All the Russian medical universities).
- Bilingual programs (3 years in English and last 3 years in the Russian language in most of the universities)
LEADS only deal with full English medium teaching universities so that student won’t get any problem in the future as changing university in the middle of the course is not acceptable by the Medical council of India (MCI). Choosing LEADS for Russia ensures your hassle free journey of studying MBBS.
Intake : Intake in Russian Universities is mainly in Sep/ OCT
Course Duration : All the universities in Russia has 6 years of course (5.8 years)
- Step 1:Student should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Mark sheets to LEADS.
- Step 2:After applying university takes 3-4 working days to issue the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued student should start making the documents ready required for VISA
- Step 3:We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about 15 days.
- Step 4:Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. After filling, it takes 5 working days to get VISA.
- Step 5:We will decide the suitable date as per the student convenience and we will book the tickets in a group for Russia. Our representative will escort the Group from India to the University
Process Time Schedule