IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English Language proficiency test for studying abroad and immigration. IELTS score can be your passport to international countries. IELTS assesses your Basic English language skills like Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. It comprises of two modules like general (Immigration) and Academic (studies).
9000+ organizations in over 140 countries accept IELTS.
The IELTS Academic test is undertaken for the purpose of pursuing higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment. It assesses whether or not one is proficient enough in the English language to comprehend academic language, graphs, pie charts, line & bar charts and other research material which form the core of academics abroad.
The IELTS General Training test is undertaken for the purpose of gaining work experience abroad or secondary education. Those who wish to enroll for training programs should also clear this test. It is also a basic requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The test analyses the ability of a person to survive in broad social and workplace environments.
|Listening||You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.||30 minutes|
|Reading||The Reading component consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills.||60 minutes|
|Academic Writing||Two tasks each in Academic Test and General Training||60 minutes|
|Speaking||The speaking component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.||14 minutes|
- The Listening, Reading and Writing components are completed on the same day, with no breaks.)
- The Speaking component can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests.
- The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The IELTS scores are graded on a band width, from 0 to 9, with 0.5 increment,
IELTS score is valid for 2 yrs.
You will receive result within 13 working days.
The IELTS exam fees is Rs. 11,300/-.
More information on IELTS and IELTS fees structure can be obtained from the official websites:
www.ielts.britishcouncil.org.in (British Council)
LEADS Salient features
- Our trainers are IDP (“International Development Program”) trained.
- We offer 32 hours of training for your complete understanding.
- Training classes is conducted for minimum of 2hrs per day.
- Teacher student ratio ranges like 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 etc.
- Everyday test for each module.
- Software versions of test practices will be downloaded on the students thumb drive.
- We too have reduction on fees for Siblings and couples if he/she comes together
- No processing fees for Exam Registration.