Georgia is small country situated at the intersection of Europe and Asia. Its population is Georgia is a country in Europe, located on the crossroads of Eastern Europe and West Asia. It is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north and northeast by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital and largest city is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometers .
Why Georgia :
Georgia is one of the best places when it comes to living standards and peace of life. The country offers you enough options to live a happy and relaxed life within a budget (especially for those candidates who can’t afford to spend much).While, the country is a democratic republic; the crime rates are very low in the country, thus providing a safe environment to the students. Even, a research shows that Georgia ranks among top 10 safest and low crime countries in the world.
The country is well suited for those who want to Study MBBS in Georgia, which features several universities of top order when it comes to the medicinal study. At the same time, the country offers several employment opportunities to the students, while they pursue their studies in the university. The affordable living, which is almost 2.5 times cheaper than the USA and around 3 folds cheaper than the UK, Georgia is a perfect place for Students opting for MBBS in Europe.
Benefit of studying in Georgia :
The Country offers several undue advantages to the students who opt for their MBBS in Georgia. Here are some of the reasons to ensure that the students travel to study MBBS in Georgia, are making a perfect choice:
- Georgian Universities has the lowest tuition fees.
- IELTS/TOEFL not needed at all.
- 100% visa Approval rate.
- English as the Medium of instruction.
- Very Friendly environment for all students.
- Georgia features among top 10 lowest crime rates countries in the world.
- Degree acknowledged in all European Countries.
- Free Visa for Schengen Countries.
- No Donation required.
- WHO & MCI approved Medical Universities.
- Easy availability of Indian cuisine.
- Easy admission procedure
- Separate lodging facilities for girls and boys.
- No upper age limit for applicants.
- Two Sessions; one beginning from February, while other from September.
- Gaps in studies not an issue
- PR starts from the 3rd year
- Individual Guidance to students preparing for MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
- Easy option of shifting base to Germany is permitted for pursuing PG course.
- Best salary packages to students after learning German language.
- Options to the students to pay tuition fees in two installments.
- No tuition fees in the last year of Course.
- German Language Classes from 4th Year.
- Scholarship available up to $1000.
Course Duration : The Curriculum in Georgia is based on the credit points
Admission Process :
- The admission process in the Georgian Universities is very simple with the students requiring an online application form to be filled in along with the documents to be furnished.
- As soon as the University receives the application form of the students, the university issues a conditional offer letter in a week. The students have to pay an initial amount of the University fees in the bank account of the University thus kick starting the admission procedure.
- After 25 to 30 days, the Students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, upon which the University gets a Ministry Order and issues an invitation letter to the Students.
- Upon getting the procedure completed, the visa approval takes around 30 days, after which the student has to pay the left behind first year fees for the first year of the course.
- As soon as the fees get cleared, the process of the departure gets completed and here arrive the Students in Georgia!