2. Attending inbound calls and making outbound calls.
3. Need to provide information to students about all the courses provided by the institute and to convince them.
4. Responsible for achieving weekly and monthly admission target.
5. Handling of day to day telephonic and walk-in inquiries of an institute.
6. Responsible for admission process & documentation and collect the fee.
- Generating Leads / Converting them into enrolment..
- Counselling the student with admission requirements for overseas universities as per their eligibility and their requirement.
- Interact with students, parents & professionals in person and assist them for overseas University admissions.
- Visit colleges and schools and be a part of the LEADS campaigns and events.
- Follow up with students via emails and phone calls.
- Respond to student queries in 24 working hours and
- Follow Systems processes and procedures as per the set criterion.
- Must be Responsible for entire student admission cycle: own lead generation, prospecting, follow-ups, counselling, admission, orientation, support, retention and productive output.
Position 3 : Business Development Executive
Candidate Type : females only
Job Location : Chennai
Experience : 2 yr Min
Overall marketing / branding of all LEADSproducts / services.
Creates new relationships with Colleges and any official body that would increase the revenue for the company.
Works on a strategy that would individually support both UG, MS etc. Should visit and develop relationships / MOU’s not just with Colleges but also international Schools.
Works closely with the team / branch to ensure that targets are met with the help of lead generation, walk-in generation to ensure minimum intake/University wise applications etc.
Is not just responsible for lead generation or walk-in generation but works closely with counselors by interacting on a daily basis to support the counselors / branch in reaching targets
Should enable an increase in number of leads, walk-ins and revenue month on month