Australia is one most in-demand country for skilled professionals. The scope Australia provides to the foreign worker is unparalleled to any other country. It has one of the easiest immigration processes which doesn’t require a job offer letter. Australia provides plenty of benefits to Permanent visa holders.
Your eligibility for permanent residency of Australia will be tallied on various factors.
Factors affecting Australia PR are:
- Your Age.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Work Experience.
- Nomination application of the profession in the in-demand list
- Health and Character Assessment;
- Language Proficiency
- Funds to support your living.
You can speak to our Australia immigration consultants to get more information about your eligibility
The immigration government of Australia has many easy pathways to obtain the Australian PR visa. The visas are commonly known as skilled-migration visas. The popular migration programs helping to for migrating to Australia are:
- Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189 visa
- Must score at least 65 points under the points test grid.
- Need to be below 45 years to apply.
- You need to have a skill which is matching to the available n-demand List.
- Should meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residency.
- You must be invited to apply for a PR visa.
- Need to get the status of Australia PR without a sponsor.
- Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190 visa
- Any employer/territory government can sponsor based on your skills through employer nomination scheme.
- Can work in Australia for any sector within the nominated state.
- Your profession must be in the In-demand List.
- Should meet the eligibility points.
- Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa – Subclass 489 Visa
- You should get sponsorship or nomination from any state or territory or relative.
- Must be able to meet the skill requirement.
- Can stay for 4 years and then, apply for Australia PR.
- Need to score a minimum of 65 points under the Australia Point’s Grid.
The Australia PR holders have various benefits offered by the government.
- There are the best employment opportunities to get settled.
- The environment around the country is pleasant to live in.
- You can live your life with high standards.
- Eligible for several social and economic benefits.
- You can access to Medicare for free insurance and health checkups.
- There is no restriction for you to work.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship and more.
The process of Australian PR is a bit complex. There are many requirements at every stage. Also, the immigration government changes its requirements from time to time. Hence, it is always suggested to contact a top immigration consultant.
The step by step process followed for Australia PR includes:
- Get your Education and Work experience assessed. Your education and occupation must meet the key requirements of Australia.
- Check your Language Proficiency. It is required for you to qualify under the language skills. Also, a good score under this can help to boost your eligibility score.
- Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) under Skillselect. You need to express interest in Australian PR through Skillselect.
- You need to get an invitation to apply for a visa. After lodging an expression of interest, you should receive an invite by the Australian Government to apply for a PR visa.
- Launch your Visa Application. Submit all required documents to support your application. And, then pay the required fee of Australia PR.
- Get Medical and Character Assessed. You need to prove good health and character. If any dependent is accompanying, they should also submit health and character documents.
- Migration to Australia with the PR visa after obtaining a Visa Approval.
In general, it usually takes 8 months – 12 months of time for processing your permanent residency of Australia
The entire process of Permanent residency in Canada involves fee payments at various stages. The breakdown of it is as follows:
|Fees for Skill Assessment (to be paid to Skill assessment authority):
|Fees for EOI ( subclass 190):
|Fees for Final Visa Application
AUD stands for Australian Dollars – the currency of Australia.
Note: This does not include fee applicable to LEADS visa process services.